Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blue Lockers

H&M chords, Forever 21 color block shirt, Madden Girl booties, BHV necklace, Asos and H&M rings, handmade bracelets by me, H&M earrings

                                  Rings/ bagues: H&M                            Asos

This look is an S.O.S for spring time. Notice that the pictures inside and I'm not wearing a big chunky sweater and a hat. I needed some color and I thought "why not?" I love the mix of sheer material and cotton in this shirt. For some reason though the pictures don't show that the color block is actually white and neon pink, which makes it so much better!

Ce look est un S.O.S au printemps. Observer que les photos sont prises à l'intérieur et que je ne porte pas de gros pull en laine ni de bonnet. J'avais besoin de couleur et j'ai pensé "pourquoi pas?" J'aime beaucoup le mélange de matériel transparent et le coton dans ce haut. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais on ne voit pas que l'effet "color block" est en fait rose fluo et blanc ce qui est beaucoup mieux!



~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!! I love your t-shirt!!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin, too? let me know...
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am pretty sure that we're already following your blog. I'll double check in case.
      ~Emma

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...