Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One woman show

Old Navy chambray shirt, Lands End shirt, Mossimo Supply Co. jeans, Vans shoes, Urban Outfitters infinity scarf, Sears, eBay and unknown rings

            Rings/bagues: Sears                                                          eBay & unknown/ shop in Boston

I'm very happy about these new Vans. I had been planning on buying one of the more classic looks with one solid color but when I went to DSW (amazing store that I just recently found out about, where has it been all my life?) I saw these Vans. I just decided to try them on because, for once I was disappointed in DWS. After hearing my mom trying convince me to buy these instead of ordering a pair on line, I (finally) decided I liked them. And I now love the mix of tweed and leather that make the sneakers more feminine and urban.

Je suis super contente de mes nouvelles Vans! J'avais prévu d'acheter des Vans plus classiques avec une couleur unie, mais quand je suis allée à DSW (un magasin super que je viens de découvrir!!!) j'ai vu ces Vans. J'avais juste décidé de les essayer parce que, pour une fois, j'étais très déçue des choix à DSW. Après avoir écouté ma mère essayant de me convaincre d'acheter cette paire en magasin au lieu d'en commander en ligne, j'ai (enfin) décidé que je les aimais. Maintenant j'adore le mélange de tweed et de cuir qui rendent les baskets plus féminines et urbaines.





NEW/ NOUVEAU
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...