Friday, April 5, 2013

Black bird

Lands End jean jacket, Aéropostale black dress, Luxe fleece lined tights, Madden Girl booties, Faded Glory necklace, Target watch
Spring is the time to show off your jewelry, watches and "arm parties". Rolling up all your sleeves and wearing 3/4 shirts make all those bracelets stand out. I love layering, mixing and matching jewelry. Having a big jumble of bracelets making noise when I move gets me in a happy mood.

Le printemps est le bon moment pour frimer avec vos bracelets, montres et "arm parties". Retroussez vos manches et portez vos hauts à manches 3/4 pour faire ressortir vos bracelets. J'aime beaucoup empiler et assortir mes bijoux. Quand j'ai beaucoup de bijoux clinquants et qui font beaucoup de bruit, ça me rend tout de suite de bonne humeur.


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...