Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chance of Precipitation

Grandmother knit sweater, Olive Clothing skirt, Dim tights, Madden Girl chelsea booties, ebay, H&M and Forever 21 rings, Forever 21 earrings, Essie Go Ginza nailpolish


(H&M and Forever 21)


(ebay)
When it rains I like to wear bright colors to get myself happy and energized. I love rain, especially on warm summer nights when there's also thunder. Today though, I felt like wearing dark colors. I love the way this skirt looks good with slouchy knits!
Quand il pleut j'aime porter des couleurs vives pour me rendre joyeuse et me donner de l'énergie. J'adore la pluie, surtout les chaudes nuits d'été quand il y a aussi du tonner. Par contre, aujourd'hui, j'ai eu envie de mettre des couleurs sombres. J'aime bien comment cette jupe va avec des gros pulls en laines!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Would you like to follow each other?? :) Follow me and I'll follow back :)

    http://tesletelan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...