Monday, May 27, 2013

Xed Out

Target shirt, Sans Souci shorts (from Miki <3), espadrilles bought in a marché, Istsybitsy and eBay rings, hand made bracelets
           Rings/bagues:  Itsybitsy                                               eBay
Queen of the log pile that I have started to love. This place is so cool. Today was so warm I was so happy I decided to wear shorts. I might have gotten an awkward sunburn with an x pattern around my neck, hopefully not. We'll see tomorrow!
Reine du tas de bois que je commence à adorer. Cet endroit est tellement cool. Aujourd'hui il a fait tellement chaud que j'étais très heureuse d'avoir mis un short. J'ai peut-être attrapé un coup de soleil gênant avec motif d'x autour de mon cou. On verra ça demain!







 ~Emma
photos by Paul

3 comments:

  1. love your top <3

    followed on gfc! follow back?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit....The cutout of the shirt, your perfect lace shorts, and those shoes are so cute!
    Xoxo

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...