Monday, June 17, 2013

A Bare Field And A Bike

So I have a dilemma; I love dresses but I don't wear them that much. I try to avoid wearing them to school because I usually end up playing sports or something of the sort that isn't exactly made out to be done in a dress. As well I hate spandex or anything under my dress so I can't then wear a loose dress on a windy day. But I love dresses and summer is the time for me to wear them! 



Look how short my hair is! I really like it and it's begun to grow on me but I have to say: I have no idea what to do with it!!! I've been looking up hair styles but there are none. My hair is to short to put in a ponytail and awkward to put half up. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions - post them in the comments below!!!! 








About a month ago we had an Awards Ceremony at my school and I had no idea what to wear. So I ended up borrowing this dress from my friend and then keeping it because she didn't like it. I totally recommend borrowing clothes from friends if you can. I have a friend who lives about fifteen minutes (by car) from me and we see each other about every week; and every week we'll steal some of each others clothes and return the cloths we had taken from the week before.  It's great because I don't have to worry to much about wearing the same thing twice and my closet gets new items for free!






Jewelry: I have inherited from my grandmother (the rings on my right hand were worn by vikings)
Shoes: Michael Shannon
Dress: Forever 21

~Miki

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for yourcomment ! I don't use bloglovin sorry..
    I love your accessories xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous :) Love the back!
    And your hair looks amazing! I love the length and the red streak.
    Awesome pictures too by the way!

    Xoxo
    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...