Tuesday, June 18, 2013

An Orange Tan

Mossimo Supply Co top and skirt, Franco Sarto shoes, Aerie bandeau, Claire's earcuff & earrings


gift/ cadeau
I got this ring at the dentist as a prize when I was little. I picked it out from the prize basket. Why don't they do that anymore? I went for a really orange/red look today. I was in the mood for happy colors. I also think orange makes you look a bit tan. I walked into my dance studio and a girl thought I had gone to the beach. She said I looked tan! I repeat: I looked T-A-N! I just looked at her (I don't consider myself tan... at all) and said thank you. A great compliment to end a long day.
J'ai eu cette bague chez le dentiste comme prix quand j'étais petite. Je l'avais choisi d'un panier à prix. Pourquoi ils ne font plus ça? J'ai décidé de crer un look très orange/rouge aujourd'hui. J'étais d'humeur pour beaucoup de couleurs. J'ai l'impression que j'orange donne l'impression d'avoir le teint hâlé. Je suis rentrée dans mon studio de danse et une fille m'a demandé si j'étais allée à la plage. Elle m'a dit que j'avais l'air bronzée! Je répète: que j'avais l'air B-R-O-N-Z-É-E! Je l'ai regardé (je ne me considère pas bronzé, du tout) et je lui ai dit merci. Un super compliment pour donner fin à une longue journée.
photos: PAUL
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute, and those sandals are sooo adorable!!
    What dentist do you go to...I want a ring like that!!
    Gorgeous as always :)

    Xoxo
    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual & Matching..Nice look for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!!! I like your Maxi skirt!!
    Have a good week, dear! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...