Saturday, June 8, 2013

Let's Make It A Last Pant Day

The weather is beginning its warming course up here (stupid north, I want summer faster). So the weathers increasing its temperatures so here may be my last post with pants for a while!!!! :) 
Warm weather is probably my favorite, with trips to the beach and ice cream time. As well my style usually changes around this time of year; I go from a bit on the preppy side to a bit on the hippie side. I become obsessed with dresses and high-wasted shorts instead of leggings and cardigans.  
So I say a happy bye-bye to leggings and cardigans for a while in this post!

Bye-bye leggings, sweaters, and spring!!! 





My hair looks crazy red in the sun :)



White Tee- H&M
Cardigan- J. Crew (I think)
Leggings- Ralph Lauren
Shoes- Michael Shannon (you can get them at Aldo or Nordstrom)

Also y'all should check out our tumblr and follow (we follow back)




4 comments:

  1. Bring on the hippie side!:) Your hair is frigging great, I love the color and the braid too.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will, the hippie side is coming just you wait and see! Than you so so much, it means a ton to hear that from you I seriously admire your blog to the moon and back and I'm a huge fan so thank you!!

      ~Miki

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...