Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lightning Bolt Fast

Lands End marinière, Mudd shorts, Swatch watch, handmade & Claire's arm party, Sonoma shoes

Rings/ bagues: old
Rings/ bagues: H&M and Itsybitsy



We took the pictures quickly because there were storms throughout the day. Little fun story about me: I had a stupid revelation a while back that you don't need to only wear t-shirts with shorts. You can wear whatever length sleeve you want. The 10 year old self I was back then thought I was the smartest kid on the block! (^.^) I now wear whatever, whenever, however I want. The End.
On a pris ces photos rapidement parce qu'il y avait des orages toute la journée. Petite histoire rigolote sur moi: j'ai eu une révélation assez stupide il y a longtemps: on n'a pas toujours besoin de porter un t-shirt avec un short. On peut porter la longueur de manche qu'on veut. La petite fille de 10 ans que j'étais pensais que j'étais la plus intelligente de ma rue. (^.^) Je porte maintenant ce que je veux, quand je veux et comme je veux. Fin. 
photos: PAUL
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. I love your short and shirt!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear! my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes are the way to go :)
    Love your stack of bracelets too! Swatch Watches are the best!!
    Xoxo

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!
    Take a look at my new blog & maybe we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shorts !
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...