Friday, June 14, 2013

New In - 3

 {The Container Store colorful hangers}
I received a gift card to The Container Store from Miki for my birthday. I finally was able to go! I bought a bunch of colorful hangers. They were much needed. I also was able to organize my magazines with the help of a lace-like holder. It was my favorite item in the store. There were so many boxes and jars that I would have loved to buy but I don't need them! 
J'ai reçu un bon d'achat de la part de Miki pour mon anniversaire. J'ai enfin pu l'utiliser. Je me suis achetée des cintres colorés. J'en avais besoin. J'ai aussi pu organiser tous mes magasines avec l'aide d'un porte-revues denteler.  C'était mon article favori dans le magasin. Il y avait aussi beaucoup de boites et bocaux que j'aurais aimé acheter, mais je n'en ai pas l'utilité! 
 Before/ avant
After/ après
 {The Container Store magazine holder}
 {Claire's studded bracelets}
I also had a coupon from when I pierced my ears at Claire's so I went to use that too. I bought a second ear cuff, I love it! I also bought some studded bracelets.
J'avais aussi un coupon de quand je m'étais fait percez les oreilles chez Claire's. Je me suis achetée une seconde bague d'oreille que j'adore! J'ai aussi pris des bracelets cloutés.
{Claire's ear cuff <3}
~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...