Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pennsylvania Mania

Hey y'all, 

Please excuse my absence I've been in PA for the past week and a half. It was a very last minute trip so I did not get a chance to post before I left. 
Maybe I should explain....I moved to Boston when I was 9 before that I had lived in Pennsylvania for 6 years (I was born in Virginia), so every summer I head back to PA to see old friends who I'm extremely close with. I stay on a farm with my old nanny who is the wisest and most wonderful person I know. She has tons of chickens and ducks, cats and a dog and a horse! 
So here are some pictures from my trip this year :) 



My favorite thing about PA is the peace. The corn fields that stretch forever (still play hide and seek in 'em with my friends!) At night the fireflies emerge and light up the fields with all these tiny lights looking like fairies. 


Willie the horse (we took multiple selfies together..)




 The new puppy on the farm, two and a half pounds, eight weeks old, adorable!




Love y'all ;)
~Miki

7 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    http://ilgiardinodellafate.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miki, lovely pictures. I'm sure the place was very relaxing.
    Have a great week!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop mignon le chien!!!Trop chou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Seems like you had a nice peaceful getaway. Sometimes it's nice to just slow down and appreciate the simple things in life and enjoy time with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of getting away for a bit :)

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the photos look amazing and oh gosh the puppy is so tiny and cute (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...