Friday, October 11, 2013

If You Don't Follow Me, the Problem is Yours

Pimkie jacket, Land's End shirt, H&M skirt, Madden girl booties, gifted scarf, Etsy rings

It's no surprise that I came across that quote (the title) on Pinterest. I really like it, it's so true. I guess it kind of applies to my wearing a skirt in October. If you don't follow me, the problem is yours. I'm perfectly fine with wearing a skirt, weather permitting. If you do it, pick a good day and don't get hypothermia. Quick, it's getting colder.

Je ne vous surprend pas si je dis que j'ai trouvé cette citation (le titre) sur Pinterest. Je l'aime bien, elle est tellement vraie. Je trouve qu'elle va bien avec le fait que je porte une jupe en octobre. Si vous ne me suivez pas, le problème est le vôtre. Je suis tout à fait alaise d'en porter, quand la météo est clémente. Si vous voulez porter une jupe, choisissez un jour quand il fait beau et n'attrapé pas l'hypothermie. Dépêchez  il fait de plus en plus froid!


photos:PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...