Monday, November 4, 2013

Gloomy Grey

Charter Club sweater, Target shirt, skirt from French marché, N.Y.C espadrilles, Brandy Melville & Itsybitsy rings, Accessorize necklace

It's quite cold at 7:40am if you ask me. Fall is rolling around the corner. I can feel it through my sweater. Crisp air and crunching leaves will soon follow. I can't wait for cozy knits, fuzzy socks and hot apple cider.

Il fait assez froid à 7h40 si vous voulez mon opinion. L'automne arrive. Je le sens à travers mon gilet. L'air frais et les feuilles qui craquent sous mes pas arriveront bientôt. J'ai hâte de mettre de gros pulls, des chaussettes épaisses et boire du jus de pomme.




photos:PAUL
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. Your maxi skirt is so cool and long skirt look so great on you and make your leg so long (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou,

    Jolie jupe, la couleur est chouette !
    Canon ce look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cozy knits and hot drinks - CAN'T WAIT. This skirt is looking really cool, babe, I love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combination!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rings and shoes! They are so cute :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...