Monday, November 11, 2013

Walking In

Target jacket & pants, Lands End Canvas sweater, Converse shoes, Accessorize necklace, Bijou Brigitte ring, head band bought in Bali
I don't think I ever told the story behind this sweater. I bought it for $2.00 at a yard sale while it was still selling at Lands End Canvas. For some reason, the crazy owner decided to make my day and sell it. A couple weeks after, I was walking around the mall and decided to stop by at Lands End. There, on the display I saw my sweater 40 times more expensive that what I had bought it for!

Je pense que je ne vous ai jamais raconté l'histoire qui se cache derrière ce pull. Je l'ai acheté à $2.00 à une vende vide grenier pendant qu'il était toujours en vente à Lands End Canvas. Pour je ne sais quelle raison, le vendeur m'a fait le prix et a rendu ma journée meilleure. Quelques semaines plus tard, je me promenais au centre commercial et j'avais décidé de faire un petit tour à Lands End Canvas. Sur le présentoir, devant mes yeux, trônait cet exacte pull à un prix 40 fois plus cher que ce que je ne l'avais payé!



photos:PAUL
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. cool coat

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and casual look !
    love the hairdo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 times more expensive?!?! Now that's a bargain!:D Cool vest too, babe, I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww lovely sweater deals (: , really great bargain! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...