Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Inauguration #1

New Vintage vest, Promod sweater, Target shirt & jeans, Forever 21 necklaces, H&M rings, DIY Converse, Urban Outfiters earrings, scarf found in Paris (yup!)
Here's the inauguration for my first DIY project!! I feel brand new wearing these Converse. The bonus of transforming them by my self at home? No one has the same shoes as me and everyone's impressed when they find out I did it DIY style! I love how my t-shirt is exactly the same color as my sneakers. This look could have been too plain or sober but my new Converse add a "sour candy"/ "colorful gum ball" feel to it for some punch! Catch my vibe?

Voici l'inauguration de mon premier projet DIY pour la mode!! Je me sens toute neuve en portant mes Converse. Le petit plus de les avoir transformées toute seule? Personne n'a les mêmes et tout le monde est impressionné en apprenant que je les aie faites! J'aime beaucoup comment elles sont assorties à mon t-shirt. Elles donnent un air bonbon acidulé à un look qui aurait pu être trop sobre.





~Emma

16 comments:

  1. your accessories are killing me once again! so dainty but so freaking cute xx

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this is wearable anywhere especially with schools dress code :(
    Thanks for the idea!! xx

    Hope we can follow each other on GFC?
    www.leepiquero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma you look fabulous. Love how the pink of the sweater matches the all stars. Puts the looks perfect together. The headband (scarf) is gorgeous and you look cute as a button wearing it. Nice jewelry.
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Article sympa!

    xx

    www.jaimevotreallure.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes turned out great! I also love the leopard print headband.

    Spanish Muse


    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how these sneakers turned out! They look so sweet :)

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit and your hair look so pretty here. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sneaker, it's so pretty and cool (: amazing outfit again. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one!
    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice accessories!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)

    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Géniales les converses, j'aime bien ton haut!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...