Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pink Lace

Promod shirt, Olivia Moon sweater, Forever 21 jeans, Brandy Melville necklace, H&M and Jennyfer rings, gifted bangles, espadrilles from market

Apparently, hot pink and white make you look tan (I should just stop writing here :p). Clearly, something went wrong in my genes. I have found two answers to my pale white girl combo:
1) I simply don't tan
2) I haven't been tanning because 
       a) that's not what I do (I get bored) 
       b) it's not bikini weather yet

Apparemment, le rose fluo et le blanc donnent l'illusion d'être bronzé (je devrais arrêter d'écrire ici :p). Manifestement, il c'est passé quelque choses dans mon code génétique. J'ai trouvé deux réponses à mon problème de fille pâle et blanche:
1) Je ne bronze pas, tout simplement
2) Je ne suis pas allée bronzer parce que
       a) ce n'est pas mon mode de vie (je m'ennuie)
       b) ce n'est pas encore la saison des bikinis


~Emma

6 comments:

  1. Your top is a great color!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! love the hot pink and white color combo!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma you look great. I won't call you pale white compared to me, lol. Anyway love the top, it's gorgeous. Sorry forgot to answer your question, at least I think it was you, though. Nope that wasn't my dog. I took the pic outside my my bf's home probably a neighbor's dog something like that.
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ton top est magnifique !
    Biz Jeny

    Concours sur le blog * http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net/dotclear/index.php?post/2014/06/10/Concours-Banggood *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lace top the color suits you so well too, amazing pick (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...