Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Life According to Pinterest n°3


[via]
When you grow out of your old clothes, don't buy new ones. Save the planet and use safety pins. They'll help you attempt to look presentable without really having to get dressed.

Quand vos vêtements ne vous vont plus, n'en n'achetez pas de nouveaux. Sauvez la planète et utilisez des épingles à nourrices. Elles vous aideront à avoir l'air présentable sans avoir besoin de vous habiller.  


If you missed my first post from this series, click here. Read the series here.
Si vous avez raté le premier article de cette série, cliquez ici. Lisez toute la série ici.


[via]
I am not the only person, over the age limit of 4 years old, who loves overalls.

Je ne suis pas la seule personne, ayant plus de 4 ans, qui adore les salopettes. 


[via]
I will not even try to figure out why she is tan but doesn't have an awkward scallop tan line from her gorgeous bikini!

Je ne vais même pas essayer de comprendre comment elle est bronzée sans avoir les marques de son joli bikini.


[via]
The best lip color that only models know how to pull off.

La couleur de rouge à lèvres la plus belle que seules les mannequins savent porter.


[via]
Screw mascara. Go big or go home.

On s'en fiche du mascara. Plus on en met, mieux c'est.


[via]
Less fabric does not necessarily mean less expensive (ie: these shoes and thongs).

Moins de tissu ne veut pas forcément dire petit prix (ex: ces chaussures et les strings).


[via]
Let's make a green smoothie! Add some kale, some spinach, special fitness powders (that no one has ever heard of) and some more kale.

Faisons un "green smoothie"! Ajoutez quelques feuilles de kale, d'épinards, un peu de poudre fitness (dont personne n'a jamais entendu parler) et encore plus de kale.


[via]
If I tried to recreate this massive horizontal stripe (when I get my own apartment), it would end up being a diagonal and finish in frustration.

Si j'essayais de recréer cette bande horizontale (quand j'aurai mon propre appartement), ça finirait en diagonale et je serais frustrée.


[via]
This is the best advice. Give yourself a hug or a pat on the back. Treat yourself: you survived an overload of perfect pictures and some of my humor ;)

C'est le meilleur conseil. Faite-vous un câlin ou une petite tape sur le dos. Gâtez vous: vous venez de survivre à une masse de photos parfaites et un peu de mon humour ;)

~Emma

8 comments:

  1. I have Pinterest too, but it seems like I don't use it as often. The photos you pin are really inspired. I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinterest,on pinterest you can find inspiration for everything and learn new things =)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetheart!

    such a lovely post! love your style and your outfits!

    i think that are outfits look really similar!

    i would love to stay in touch with you! We can also
    cooperate in the near future!

    love
    Vicky

    find me on http://www.fashionrailways.com

    and my fb age https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    I host also a GIVEAWAY for a vintage dress from a famous greek brand:)

    check this out here http://www.fashionrailways.com/2014/07/giveaway-win-madam-shou-shou-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and inspiring! :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn i love these photos.. might even attempt the first picture haha x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only life could be like pinterest! I am following you on pinterest girl!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kind of humor Emma, so keep them coming ;)
    I got lucky with the latest boyfriends, summer sale, need I to say more ;)
    Sunday hugs girls
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha j'ai adoré la première série et celle-ci est pas mal non plus, j'aime beaucoup la première photo :D
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...