Friday, October 3, 2014

Creamy Pink

Lands End vest, thirfted shirt, Marshalls shorts, Franco Sarto shoes, Target watch, gifted necklace & bracelet, Brandy Melville ring

It's a bit difficult to see it on the pictures, but this shirt ends in an A shape. It's tighter at the bust and discretely fans out. I think of this shirt as a short tunic. I'm adding more and more black to my outfits slowly but surely. I don't know if I'll ever go monochrome... if I do, it'd probably be in Paris or New York where everyone wears black from head to toe.

C'est assez dure de le voir sur les images, mais ce haut noir fini en A. Il est près du corps en haut et s'évase vers le bas discrètement. Il me fait penser à une tunique version courte. Je pimente mes tenues avec de plus en plus de noir. Je ne sais pas si je vais jamais sortir monochrome... si ça se passait, ça serait plutôt à Paris ou à New York où tout le monde est en noir de la tête aux pieds.



photos: PAUL

12 comments:

  1. Great jacket dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! I love that jacket and your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flats & also the patterned bracelet. Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu es trop jolie dans ce look, ton short rose est vraiment mignon, j'adore sa couleur douce et pastelle!! La coupe légèrement évasée de ton haut noir est vraiment sublime!!!
    Je vais de moins en moins sur ton blog, pas assez de temps avec les cours, j'espère que tu ne m'en veux pas. :)

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne t'inquiète pas Jade! L'école est quand même plus important qu'un blog.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your jacket is lovely!:D

    -Gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!
    Loving the jacket!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute necklace Emma. Love the creamy pink with the black and the denim. You look cute girl!
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous you still have shorts weather !!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!!! it is super casual and chic, the black top is super cute and it goes so well with that denim jacket. I don't know if I could wear just black outfits... I love colorful stuff too much lol I wanted to thank for all the support and all the sweet comments you have been leaving on my blog! they seriously mean the world to me :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...