Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bermuda Waist

Old Navy shirt, vintage belt, vintage Ann Taylor shorts, Franco Sarto shoes, Essie nail polsih


My mom walks into my room and, putting down a heavy bag says, "Emma, you'll pick out the belts from my closet you want to keep?". It's as though it's my birthday. I open the gift bag and sift through many belts, each more vintage than the previous one. I feel like I am opening a treasure chest spilling of leather!

The result of this godsend? The perfect belt to pair with my vintage bermuda shorts! Make your legs go for a walk ladies, the bermuda shorts are back!

Second best thing: I now have an Instagram account! Follow me here, leave a comment, like my picture(s) and let's stay in touch!

Ma mère entre dans ma chambre et me dit, en déposant un lourd sac, "Emma, tu choisiras les ceintures de mon placard que je ne veux plus?".  C'est comme si c'était mon anniversaire. J'ouvre le gros sac de cadeaux et fouille parmi maintes et maintes ceintures, plus vintage les unes que les autres. J'ai l'impression d'ouvrir un coffre fort débordant de cuir souple. 

Le résultat de cette aubaine? J'ai la ceinture parfaite pour mettre avec un bermuda vintage! Sortez vos gambettes les filles. Le bermuda est de retour!

Deuxième bonne nouvelle: j'ai maintenant un compte Instagram! Suivez-moi, écrivez des commentaires, "likez" mes photos... gardons le contact!




photos: PAUL
~Emma

13 comments:

  1. Such a nice outfit!
    Loving the pants I got similar ones!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I would say "WOWWWWWW"!! Your blog changes a lot, and I love it. Sorry that I didn't visit your blog for quite sometimes. Very pretty look, I like the colors.Casual 'n Chic ;) And of course, I'll follow your Instagram. Let's follow each other :) Have a good day Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you made instagram,followed you :) You look stunning,love your photos <33

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. je valide ton look ! j'aime beaucoup :)
    ilmefautuntitre.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the belt. Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/2015/05/persuasion.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific look, Emma. I love that belt, gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shorts is so lovely!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your blog looks very nice!
    Really cool outfit! :)
    xoxo, Caro

    http://perfectionofglam.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! such a lovely look!!
    I love your blue shirts♡
    And you are so cute ; )

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...