Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stressed But Well Dressed

All black urban look
Thrifted hat and sunglasses, Forever 21 blazer, Pacsun Outlet skirt, Étam shirt, New Look shoes, Etsy and Modcloth rings

All black urban look

All black urban look

There are many things going on in my life right now - good and bad. C'est la vie. Sometimes, everything seems too overwhelming. However, there's always a happy song to listen to or a funny video to boost your level of courage.

I've recently been watching a lot of Amie Schumer's stand up comedy clips. I laugh easily when listening to them. Have you heard about her?

What makes you laugh and smile?

Il y a beaucoup de choses qui se passent en ce moment - de bonnes et de mauvaises. C'est la vie. Des fois, tout semble être trop difficile à accomplir. Par contre, il y a toujours une chanson bonne mine ou une vidéo drôle à regarder pour se redonner du courage. 

Récemment, j'adore regarder les clips d'Amie Schumer, une comédienne américaine. Je ris facilement en l'écoutant. La connaissez-vous? 

Qu'est-ce qui vous fait rire et sourire?

All black urban look

All black urban look

All black urban look
photos: PAUL
~Emma

8 comments:

  1. One of the things that make me smile is blogging/writing new posts and comming up with content ideas, and reading lovely tweets,comments,emails,etc. always make me happy.

    I love your outfit, you look gorgeous. I really like how you styled everything together, especially the hat.

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging, without fail makes my days better too Valentina!

      Delete
  2. You look so amazing and pretty (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look, love your tights. <333
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. the title is so inspiring! stressed bur well dressed<3
    I love everything on you from head to toe daer!
    would u please visit mine dear? Let me know if u follow me bcs I always follow back:)
    xx
    http://www.paramitadana.com/2015/11/skinny-love.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...