Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Windswept

Black crop top, black cardigan, jeans, black fedora and clutch outfit
Thrifted hat, Forever 21 cardigan, thrifted shirt, Old Navy jeans, Rag Vintage sunglasses, Target belt, Meg Erickson* clutch, Revlon lipstick, New Look slip ons

Black crop top, black cardigan, jeans, black fedora and clutch outfit

I love the color of my new lipstick. It's discrete but still noticeable. Lipstick has become my favorite accessory. It works like a charm if I need to spice up an outfit. I wear lipstick like I wear rings, without thinking about it too much but I'll notice if I'm not wearing any. I love how the color can change the tone of a look. I also like that I can wear rings and lipstick depending on my mood, or wear nothing at all.

J'adore la nouvelle couleur de mon rouge à lèvres. Elle est assez discrète mais assez visible pour qu'on la remarque. Le rouge à lèvres est devenu mon accessoire préféré. Il est infaillible pour pimenter mes tenues. Je porte du rouge à lèvres comme je porte mes bagues, sans trop y réfléchir, mais je me rends compte quand je n'en porte pas. J'aime le fait que la couleur change le ton d'un look. J'aime aussi que, selon mon humeur, je peux enfiler quelques bagues et décider quel ton de rouge à lèvres je vais porter ce jour là, ou pas.

Black crop top, black cardigan, jeans, black fedora and clutch outfit

Black crop top, black cardigan, jeans, black fedora and clutch outfit
photos: PAUL
~Emma

12 comments:

  1. That lip color is the perfect "my lips but better" type of thing. It's gorgeous!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the outfit. Everything is just perfect. The lipstick color looks gorgeous on you, Emma.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your accessories !
    Your sunglasses are really awesome !
    XX
    Margot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the look on you.. the lipstick looks really natural on you

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this casual look!!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great laid-back outfit! The lipstick looks amazing on you!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...