Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Joie de Vivre - How to Live Happy [VIDEO]




It's important to laugh and smile in life and to spend time with family and friends. Watch my video to learn what my six tips are to find joie de vivre!

I filmed this video a bit after the New Year, as you'll be able to tell once you've watched it. I apologize for the lateness but this topic is still important. When is your happiness not?

What makes you happy?


Dans la vie, il faut rire, sourire, passer du temps entre amis et en famille. Regardez ma vidéo pour voir quels sont mes six astuces pour être heureux!

J'ai filmé cette vidéo un peu après le nouvel an, comme vous allez le voir. Je m'excuse pour le retard, mais je vous assure que le sujet est toujours d'actualité. Quand est-ce que la joie de vivre ne l'est-elle pas?

Qu'est-ce qui vous rend heureux?


~Emma

7 comments:

  1. Amazing video on how to be happy, you seems so bubbly and fun. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to see you talking! I didn't know you were bilingual lol!
    Nice video!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I didn't know you made videos! Love this and great tips xx
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...