Friday, March 11, 2016

Surprise

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style
Old Navy vest & jeans, handmade sweater, Marshalls bag & shoes, Target sunglasses, Brandy Melville ring

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style

My best friend knits and my grandmother does too. She evens sends me surprise sweaters like this one. A couple of weekends ago, my family lost all power due to a heavy snow storm. I spent the day watching New Girl and The Mindy Project. Do you watch these shows? Right after we lost power, the mailman came and dropped off a large package. My grandmother had knit this sweater for me and had slipped in a box of nougat for my family. What a wonderfully unpredictable snow day! I hope you all have someone who spoils you once in a while. Thanks for reading ♥

Ma meilleure amie tricote et ma grand-mère aussi qui m'a même envoyé un pull surprise. Il y a quelques week-ends, ma maison a perdu l'électricité à cause d'une forte tempête de neige. J'ai passé la journée à regarder des séries télé comme New Girl ou The Mindy Project. Les connaissez-vous? Juste après que nous avons perdu l'électricité, le facteur est passé me déposer un grand paquet. Ma grand-mère m'avait tricoté ce pull et avait glissé un peu de nougat pour la famille. Quelle bonne journée de neige inattendue! J'espère que vous avez quelqu'un qui vous gâte de temps en temps. Merci de lire 

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style

New England sweater, puffer vest, jeans and ankle boots for a cute winter outfit #ootd #style
photos: PAUL
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. NICE GLASSES
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup ton sac et tes lunettes ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turquoise stones rings, omg I lost my focus <3
    However you look great with that outfit, so comfy isn't it ? :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    http://chelsheaflo.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/criss-cross.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lovely pink top! :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your grandma is a very talented lady!!! love the jumper she knitted you and those rings are lovely too :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is beautiful, I love it. And this entire outfit looks amazing <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...