Friday, March 10, 2017

My College Beauty Products

the go-to beauty products to have in college

the go-to beauty products to have in college

Cleansing my face well and using a tonic water solution makes me feel refreshed like no other products. After a hard crew workout, I love taking a shower (see products below) and taking care of my skin.

Bien me nettoyer le visage puis passer un coton d'eau tonique me rafraîchit comme nuls autres produits. Après un entraînement d'aviron assidu, j'adore prendre une douche (voir produits ci-dessous) et prendre soin de mon visage. 

the go-to beauty products to have in college

It's essential that my products smell good and have a relaxing effect. A couple minutes spent in the shower are enough to reboot my mood and energy. A facial mask and smoothie scented soap are guaranteed to make this stress-free moment wonderful. 

L'essentiel pour moi est que mes produits sentent bon et me relaxent. Un petit moment passé sous la douche suffit pour me remonter le moral et me redonner de l'énergie. Un petit masque pour le visage, du savon au parfum de smoothie, tout y est pour rendre ce moment de détente agréable. 

the go-to beauty products to have in college

I always keep lotion (tube on the right) in my backpack. My skin gets dry very quickly. I'm frequently hydrating it, especially during the winter. An overnight mask (tube on the left) guarantees that my skin will stay supple and healthy.

Je garde toujours un tube de crème pour les mains (celle à droite) dans mon sac à dos. Ma peau se dessèche très rapidement. Je suis souvent en train de l'hydrater, surtout l'hiver. Un masque hydratant pour la nuit (à gauche) garantit que ma peau reste souple et saine.

the go-to beauty products to have in college

During the Spring and Summer, this bottle of sunscreen is a must. I also always keep a mini toothpaste tube and collapsable toothbrush in my backpack. Twice a week, I go straight from morning practice, to breakfast and then to class. Brushing my teeth in between makes me feel much more fresh. Even though I don't have time to shower before class, fresh breath makes quite a difference. 

Au printemps, comme en été, ce tube de crème solaire est un must. Je garde aussi un mini tube de dentifrice et une brosse à dents pliable pour mon sac à dos. Deux fois par semaine, je vais directement de l'entraînement, au petit-déjeuner, puis à mes cours. Se brosser les dents entre ces activités fait le plus grand bien. Même si je n'ai pas le temps de prendre une douche tout de suite après avoir fait du sport, une haleine fraîche fait toute la différence. 

the go-to beauty products to have in college

When I don't have time (or am too lazy to, let's be honest) to wash my hair, I'll use dry shampoo. It smells good and is easy to use.

What beauty products did you bring to college? Do you have any helpful secrets to tell me?


Quand je n'ai pas le temps (ou la flemme, soyons honnête) de me laver les cheveux, j'utilise ce shampooing sec. Il sent bon et est facile à utiliser.

Qu'avez-vous comme produits de beauté à l'université? Avez-vous des petits secrets à me conseiller? 

the go-to beauty products to have in college
photos: ME
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I use the Neutrogena sunscreen and love it! I love that it's not greasy. Happy Friday!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...