Thursday, June 1, 2017

Firsts


Today is a big day. It's the beginning of my internship as a marketing/commercial assistant in Paris (I wrote about it here). I'm so eager to learn about this job, help the company and meet new people. Since it's June first, I'm also starting my first Bullet Journal. I planned it on the plane and can't wait to see how it helps me stay organized this summer for my professional and personal life. And to wrap up, House of Cards started up on May 30th! I wonder what they have planned for this firth season since the end of the fourth was quite impressive.

Do you have any tips for my internship? Do you watch House of Cards or do you have a Bullet Journal?

Aujourd'hui est un grand jour. C'est le début de mon stage d'assistante marketing/commercial à Paris (je vous en parlais ici)! J'ai tellement hâte d'apprendre le métier, d'aider la compagnie et de rencontrer de nouvelles personnes. Comme nous sommes le premier juin, je commence mon Bullet Journal. Je l'ai préparé dans l'avion et j'ai hâte de voir comment ça m'aidera à rester organisée cet été pour tout ce qui est travail et personnel. Pour finir, la série House of Cards a repris le 30 mai! Je me demande ce qu'ils vont faire pour cette cinquième saison, vue que la fin de la quatrième était assez impressionnante.

Avez-vous des conseils pour mon stage? Regardez-vous House of Cards et est-ce que vous avez un Bullet Journal?


Lands End coat, Zaful shirt* and bag*, Old Navy jeans, American Outfitters shoes, Revlon lipstick

 photos: PAUL 
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...