Saturday, June 3, 2017

Merci


I would like to thank EVERYONE for welcoming the new blog and Instagram with open arms. I received a lot of sweet comments and direct messages on Instagram after having professionalized my account. Thank you. I'm also overjoyed from the positive responses about the blog and Tumblr's new look. I appreciate this little community we've created (yes, because you are all part of it), especially through the monthly newsletter. Thank you!

Je tiens à remercier TOUT LE MONDE d'avoir accueilli le nouveau blog et Instagram de si bon cœur. J'ai eu énormément de gentils commentaries et messages privés sur Instagram après avoir professionnalisé mon compte. Merci. Je suis aussi très contente que la nouvelle mise en page du blog et de Tumblr vous plaise. J'apprécie énormément cette petite communauté que nous avons créée (parce que vous en faite parti), surtout grâce à la newsletter mensuelle. Merci. 


DefShop jacket*, Old Navy pants, Forever 21 shirt & bag, Atelier Chaussures shoes

 photos: PAUL 
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...