Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Long Coat Loving


Camel is a color I associate with Winter and Fall. I also think of beiges, wines or mustards. For some reason, camel always comes to mind first. Surprisingly though, I only own one of two clothing articles in that hue. This coat keeps me especially warm and is a necessity when going out in the Winter. When the wind stings your cheeks, having warm legs is wonderful. On that note, I'll leave you and go curl up in my blanket!

Le camel est une couleur que j’associe avec l'hiver et l'automne. Je pense aussi aux beiges, bordeaux et moutardes. Pour une raison ou une autre, le camel est toujours la première couleur à laquelle je pense. Pourtant, je n'ai que deux ou trois vêtements de ce coloris! Ce manteau tient particulièrement chaud et est une arme redoutable pour les sorties d'hiver. Avoir les cuisses bien réchauffées quand le vent fouette les joues est divinement agréable. Sur ce, je vous laisse pour m'emmitoufler dans ma couverture! 



Vintage Max Mara coat, thrifted scarf, H&M pants, Target sunglasses, DSW boots

photos: PAUL 

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...