Friday, January 19, 2018

Je suis une bombasse


You know of my passion for meditation and yoga, which seem very popular on Instagram right now. However, I haven't jumped on the positive affirmation bandwagon. With my new clutch, given to me by a friend for Christmas, I feel as though I need to start. After all, we're all "hot" (or "bombasse" in French). Every morning I'll say "I'm hot" in front of the mirror for my #positiveaffirmation. Maybe I should follow up by listening to "HUMBLE." by Kendrik Lamar so that my ego doesn't swell up too much J Do you say positive affirmations? 

Vous connaissez ma passion pour la méditation et le yoga, qui semblent être vraiment populaires sur Instagram. En revanche, je ne suis pas la nouvelle mode des affirmations. Par contre, avec ma nouvelle pochette, offerte par une amie pour Noël, je crois devoir m'y mettre. Après tout, nous sommes toutes "bombasses"! Chaque matin, je vais me répéter devant la glace, "je suis une bombasse" comme #affirmationpositive. Peut-être je devrais ensuite écouter "HUMBLE." de Kendrik Lamar, histoire que mes chevilles ne gonflent pas trop J Utilisez-vous des affirmations positives? 



Hand-knit sweater, Levi's jeans, Les vilaines filles clutch, Atelier Chaussures shoes

photos: PAUL 

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...